Super intense rainbow action. I tried to get a panorama, but I couldn’t hold the phone steady enough.
Yoga Master Post
For those that see all these cool yoga pictures online and are like, “I want to do that! But I have no idea where to even start,” this post is for you! This is a giant master post of yoga videos, guides, tutorials, tips and tricks for you to get started! Whether you’re doing yoga on your own at home, or plan on going to a studio, you can use this master post as a basic guide and reference.
For Beginner Yogis:
- The Basics for Yoga Newbies
- Yoga Journal 21 Day Challenge
- Yoga Beginner’s Guide
- Beginner Yoga Breakdown with Tara Stiles
- Yoga Routine for Beginner’s with Tara Stiles
- Basic Moves for Strength with Tara Stiles
- Basic Moves for Balance with Tara Stiles
- How-to: Downward Dog by Sara Beth
- How-to: Yoga Breath Control by Sara Beth
- Yoga for Flexibility
- Beginner’s Vinyasa Flow Class
- Gentle Flow Yoga Class
- Yoga Tips For Beginners
- Yoga Series for Beginners
For Intermediate Yogis:
- Intermediate Yoga for a Beach Bod
- Intermediate Crow Flow
- Intermediate Hatha Yoga Flow
- Heart-pumping Cardio Yoga Flow
- Intermediate Level Poses
- Intro to Arm Balances
- How-to: Crow and Crane
- Yoga For the Core
- How to: Wheel Pose
- How to: Camel Pose
For Advanced Yogis:
- 30 Minute Advanced Yoga Flow
- 45 Minute Advanced Yoga Flow
- Advanced Vinyasa Flow
- Hardcore Flow Routine by Tara Stiles
- How-to: Perching and Flying Pigeon
- How to: Fallen Angel
- Forearm Stand to Scorpion Pose
- Yoga for Scorpion Pose
- 6 Steps to Perfecting a Handstand
- Perfecting Arm Balances
- Side Crow to Fallen Angel
- 8 Angle Pose
Remember how Theresa was here all weekend and we stayed in our pajamas and watched movies?
Because I do.
Ugggh, why am I back at work. But we did it, guys! We watched all the Marvel movies (except The Incredible Hulk, because I reject all non-Ruffalo Hulks on principle) in order and it was GREAT. And because I failed to post anything during the marathon, like I intended, here are my notes:
-I remember disliking Iron Man 2 when I first watched it, but I really enjoyed it this time, now that I see how it fits into the overall context of the various character arcs.
-The Avengers, however, hasn’t held up as well for me. Once the action really got going, I was fine, but the aggressively quippy dialogue got on my nerves, as did the way a lot of the characters felt like cardboard cutouts of themselves. I hope Whedon tones it down a little for Age of Ultron.
-This was my first time watching both Iron Man 3 (LOVED IT) and Thor 2. Thor 2 was much more depressing than I expected, and the ending really pissed me off (just, enough already), but I did like it.
-Watching Cap 2 with people who hadn’t seen it and were therefore not prepared for the Steve Rogers Sadness Parade was super fun.
Also, Nicky and Aaron are amazing hosts who fed me a nonstop feast of incredible food, and Mithril made sure to get some of her fur on everything I brought with me. A+ trip, would trip again.
Das Wunderzeichenbuch (The Book of Miracles) Augsburg, ca. 1552.